Prototypes & Manufacturing
For over 20 years HEXCORP has helped hundreds of people and companies with their PCB projects.
We only manufacture top quality production printed circuit boards.
For rapid prototyping we have a cost effective printed circuit board solution that yields a high level of quality.
We can assist you with Full-Spec Quick Turn Prototype & Production Printed Circuit Boards, Spec PCBs and Standard Printed Circuit Boards. We offer some of the most advanced PCB technology, easy manufacturing, and the highest standards in the industry. We can help you with:
- Full spec PCBs
- Quick Turn PCBs
- SMD (Surface Mount Device)
- SMT (Surface Mount Technology)
- PCB Assembly – Pick and Place
- Custom Spec
- Small quantities
- Highly Specialized
- We are not a Brokern
- And more..
Some reasons to have PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Prototypes:
- Important for testing and validation
- A rapid prototype allows designers to observe and test every circuit and function accurately and quickly.
- Cost reduction through small volumes, our rapid prototype services produce small quantities of prototype boards for testing, preventing wasted time and money on countless PCBs you don’t need.
- Mold Design and Engineering
- Tool Making (Domestic or Overseas)
- Post Processing
- Silicon Molding and Casting by Hand
- Rapid Low Volume Molding
- High Volume Molding
- Insert Molding
- Compression Presses
Options include soft elastomers with high elongation, high impact rigid polymers, flame and UV resistant as well as medical grade materials. We offer clear, tinted, cast-in color, or painted parts to meet your specifications.
Capabilities include 3 Axis CNC milling, turning, and large format 4′ x 8′ CNC routing.
- Urethane modeling foams and tooling board (REN, Modulan, Rideboard etc.)
- Sign Making Laminates
- + more
Metal Finishing Services
- Media Blasting
- Powder Coating
We can work with your existing CAD files, or create new files from provided drawings and sketches.
We believe in quick iteration and vigorous testing to get your product ready to manufacture as soon as possible. Domestic and international prototyping give us options to get results fast and cost-effectively, and our expertise in plastic injection and manufacturing can help you avoid headaches down the road.
- 100 watt CO2 Laser
- Materials: Wood, MDF, Acrylic, Leather
- Bed size of this machine is 3′ x 4′ and can cut up to 3/8 inch thick materials (mostmaterials)
- HP Jet Fusion
- Markforged Carbon Fiber
We offer a wide variety of materials for each printing method, as well as post processingpainting and assembly.
LET'S GET STARTED
Get a Free Quote
For Your Project
We’re here to help. To best serve you, please fill out all fields. To schedule your free consultation, click “Get Free Quote”, or give us a call.